2018 Land Pride PFS4000
Call for Price
The PFS Series pendulum-type broadcast spreaders are capable of spreading seed, top dressings, prilled/granular fertilizer, lime, and iron at delivery rates ranging from 44 to 890 lbs. per acre with a spreading width of 20' to 46'. Optional spouts are available for narrow spreading, vineyard spreading between rows, and vineyards/orchards spreading on the rows only.
An optional internally mounted agitator helps keep material in the hopper from bridging, ensuring a continuous hopper flow and uniform delivery rate from the adjustable pattern rotary spreader. The precision spreading pattern and range of hopper capacities make the PFS Series well suited for use at vineyards, orchards, farms, golf courses, parks, athletic fields, and campuses. They also work well for municipal or commercial application of salt and sand for snow and ice control.
- High hopper capacities: Able to cover large areas between hopper refills.
- Low profile hoppers: Low filling height. Easy to fill.
- Drive unit is without gears or hydraulic motors: Provides simple maintenance.
- One piece hopper molded of fiberglass or polyethylene: Plastic construction to eliminate corrosion. Seamless for accurate and consistent emptying.
- Parts in direct contact with product are constructed of non corrosive materials: Helps eliminate corrosion of parts.
- Spreading capacity: Highly productive at 44 to 890 lbs. per acre.
- Pendulum type broadcast: Provides even spreading and controlled coverage up to 50 ft. effective spreading width. Pendulum system insures that the material is always spread the same on left and right side.
- Two position pendulum angle: Allows to increase or decrease spreading width.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame: Supports hopper weight with optional extensions when full.
- Tow hitch: Good for pulling a trailer loaded with product to fill the spreader or pulling a drag harrow. (Not available with PFS8010 model.)
- 540 RPM shielded PTO: For added safety.
- Standard Plastic pendulum spout: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity. Optional spouts are constructed of stainless steel to enhance longevity.
- Variable adjustable gate: Provides for precision control of discharge rate.
- Stainless steel gate: Protects from corrosive material enabling gate to operate smoothly.
- Plated adjustment levers: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity.
- Optional agitator: Helps keep light fluffy material from bridging. (Not available on the PFS4000 model.)
- Optional hydraulic kit: Allows the operator to open and close the discharge gate hydraulically on the go. (Not available on the PFS4000 model.)
- Optional hopper extensions: Increases hopper capacity. (Not available on the PFS4000 model.)
- Horsepower @ 540 RPM required to power drive unit only.: 6 hp
- Hitch type: 3-Point Cat. I
- Capacity: 13.6 cu.ft. / 925 lb.
- Weight: 196 lb.
- Overall width: 46 in.
- Overall length: 46 in.
- Overall height / Loading height: 47 in.
- Tow hitch capacity: Can tow up to 800 lb. with a maximum tongue weight of 50 lb.
- Delivery type: Pendulum
- Pendulum construction: Plastic spout
- Working height (End of pendulum): 29 1/2 in.
- Effective spreading width (min.-max.): 2 ft. -4 in. to 46 ft. -0 in. Depending on spout, material and PTO speed at 540 rpm.
- PTO speed: 540 rpm
- Drive unit: 1 3/8 in. shaft with 1:1 ratio
- Hopper material: Polyethylene Cone
- Frame construction and finish: Steel welded tubular frame with baked on epoxy finish
- Adjustment levers: Plated
- Ground coverage per hour - 20 ft. Effective spreading width: 7.3 to 17 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour - 26 ft. Effective spreading width: 9.5 to 22 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour - 32 ft. Effective spreading width: 11.6 to 27 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour - 40 ft. Effective spreading width: 14.5 to 34 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour - 45 ft. Effective spreading width: 16.7 to 39 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- 196 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 13.6 cu. ft.; 925 lb.